AllianceBio, LLC is seeking Project Manager candidates to support projects in the Rockville, Frederick and Baltimore Maryland areas.
- Plan and manage projects for clients from conception, design, and implementation through qualification and operational readiness.
- Facilitate project team meetings, including scheduling, planning and tracking.
- Work with project team/clients in planning and scope generation.
- Oversee project teams, including resources that do not have a direct reporting relationship.
- Develop and manage project plans and schedules.
- Manage project issues and risks to ensure projects complete on time and within budget.
- Regularly execute project controls and report on project status.
- Develop and manage productive working relationship with project sponsors and other stakeholders, including client staff, vendors, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience in a cGMP regulated industry.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and principles.
- Ability to manage and integrate both technical and non-technical projects of various size and complexity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional efforts and teams; well-organized.
- Ability to review and interpret design documents and engineering documents.
- Willingness and ability to travel based on project location.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 8+ years engineering experience in a cGMP regulated industry.
- Capital project management experience.
- Technical background in the life sciences industry, specifically biopharmaceuticals.