AllianceBio, LLC is seeking Project Engineer candidates to support projects in the Rockville, Frederick and Baltimore Maryland areas.
- Manage or provide project support from conception, design, and implementation through qualification and operational readiness.
- Support Factory and Site Acceptance Testing (FAT, SAT), startup and commissioning activities as required.
- Develop and manage productive working relationships with project team members and stakeholders, including client staff, vendors, etc.
- Facilitate project team meetings, including scheduling, planning and tracking.
- Develop and execute field plans for construction, contractor oversight, and other project activities.
- Field survey and data collection supporting engineering projects/initiatives.
- Facilitate and participate in design review.
- Management and delivery of contractor turnover packages.
- Engineering drawing management for redline, revision, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Technical background in the life sciences industry, specifically biopharmaceuticals.
- Ability to integrate to both technical and non-technical projects of various size and complexity.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional efforts; well-organized.
- Ability to review and interpret design documents and engineering documents.
- Ability to engage on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness and ability to travel based on project location.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-10 years engineering experience in a cGMP regulated industry.
- Prior experience in the design, configuration, start-up, or troubleshooting of manufacturing systems.
- Capital project experience.